About Me

My photo
Hi…My Self Hardik Patel. The meaning of my name is “From the Bottom of the Heart” , “Hearty boy”. I am working as Sr. Web Application Developer at IndiaNic Infotech Ltd. in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. I have total 2.5 Years of Experience as PHP-Open source Professional. Well , I have done Master of Computer Application & Information Technology (M.sc [ IT ]) from K.S.School of Business management at Gujarat University in 2009. I have always believed in simple living and high thinking. I am a confident, commited and ambitious person. I am also a creative and hard working person but at times somewhat lazy too. But when I determine something I do it till it gets finished. I am very funny in nature and mixed with everyone very fast. Well I am very talkative person but people likes my company …….I love every food which is Tasty. I like travelling , like to play Chess and Cricket and surf on the net. And if you know more about me than defiantly you have to meet me earlier. Thanks

Thursday, July 21, 2011

5 G’s To Grow A Great Life

5 G’s To Grow A Great Life

No comments:

Post a Comment